2017 Longest Thread Winners
Wheel Wool, Julitha Barber
Spindle Wool, Amanda Hannaford
E-spinner Wool, Kaye Cooper
Wheel Alpaca, Julitha Barber
Spindle Alpaca, Sue MacNiven
E-spinner Alpaca, Sandra Dawn Cleaver
(more information in the Longest Thread section of this page)
2017 Highland Challenge Winners:
George Humphrey, Megan Leavy, Ann Kay and Judy Blackburn, congratulations.
(Other place-getters in the Highland Challenge section of this page)
2017 Highland Fashion Winners:
Winner, Nui Milton
Runner Up, Linda Chee
(more information in the Fashion Aspects section of this page)
2017 Raffle Winners:
- Judy Porter, # 198; Pennicot Wilderness Journey donated by same.
- Stratie Stratford-Pearn, # One night in studio apartment for two donated by The Old Woolstore Apartments.
- Hazel Shields, # 22; Case of Tasmanian Beer and Book on Australian Beer, donated by Morrisons Brewery.
- Lauren Broadbent, # 19; Crystal glasses donated by the late Deirdre Flint OAM.
- Eva Ruzicka, # 360; ECOYA Glass Reed Diffuser, donated by Valeri Pain.
- Raelene Read, # 50 cash donated by BG Firearms Tasmania.
- Jeff Tongs, #43; 4 Honey Pots and 5 Organic herb salts donated by Anahita Farmhed.
- Shirley Baker, #572; Callington Mill Tour for two and 1 kg stoneground flour donated by Callington Mill.
- Helen & Perry Raison, # 267; Golf Museum tour for two and Golf History Book, donated by the Bothwell Golf Museum.
- Poppy Rayner, # 675; Gift Bag donated by Anvers Chocolates.
- L. Starr, # 165; Side of Lamb donated by Rupertswood Farm.
- Jenny Williams, # 63; Pamper package of Beauty Products donated by Bothwell Committee.
- Irene Hill, # Pamper package of Beauty Products donated by Bothwell Committee.